Wednesday, June 12, 2013

HER NAME IS CHERRY

Her name is Cherry, we've just met But already she knows me better than you She understands me after eighteen years And you still don't see me like you ought to do Maybe we could talk 'bout things If you was made of wood and strings While I love her every sound I dunno how to turn you down And you're so thick and my patience thin So I got me a new best friend With a pickup that puts you to shame And Cherry is her name And when I'm lonely, Cherry's there And she plays along while I sing out my blues I could be crying and you don't care You won't call me back, you're stubborn as a mule Maybe we could talk 'bout things If you was made of wood and strings You might think I've gone too far I'm talking 'bout my new guitar  (Amy Winehouse)
                                                                                                            photo:Alessandro Giuliano


Gonna ciliegie Naj Oleari anni '80, t-shirt Zara, cinta serpente vintage, sabot vintage, ciondoli coccinelle anni '70, occhili cuore Hydra -Roma
80's Naj Oleari cherry skirt, Zara t-shirt, vintage snake belt, vintage sabot shoes, 70's ladybugs pendants, Hydra Rome heart sunglasses
                             CHERRY DRESSES

Macy's line inspired by Marilyn Monroe 



Kristin Bauer
Leighton Meester in Moschino collection 2010

Katy Perry in Moschino collection 2010
Related Article:http://scostumista.blogspot.it/2013/06/cherry-skirt.html

2 comments:

  1. Uhhhh queste stoffe farebbero proprio al caso mio!
    www.comeleciliegie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the above article and I got some different kind of information from your article about a mattress. It is a helpful article to enhance our knowledge for us. Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.Year 6 T Shirt Designs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...